kid iksplorer set
- thumbholes for keeping wrists warm and putting on jackets easy
- flat lock stitching
- extra room for growth
- naturally UPF 50
- keeps kids dry and comfortable
- regulates temperature
Our premium merino wool kid top and bottoms are the comfiest, coziest layers for your iksplorer. The lightweight merino is soft, breathable and temperature regulating making it perfect for every season and for sleep to summits.
Designed long in the sleeves, legs and torso to keep wrists, backs and bums warm and protected from sun and snow. With unmatched quality and features our Kid Iksplorer Set is the ultimate companion for your child's adventures. When your child grows out of their Kid Iksplorer Set we offer the Iksplor More Re-Sell program for store credit or cash to size up!
- 100% RWS merino wool
- 200 gsm, 18.9 micron
- Machine Wash: Gentle cycle in cool water using mild or wool detergent.
- Lay Flat to Dry: Preserve the shape and quality by drying your merino flat or tumbling on low.
- Enjoy: Your merino is now ready for your next adventure!