High-quality kids’ gear equals a higher likelihood that kids will have good times in the snow. Parents can get away with poorly made products in the summertime when the stakes aren’t as high, but they just can’t pull off a full day of playing in freezing temps if their kiddo doesn’t have gear that stands up to the elements. Below are six pieces that have been heavily vetted to avoid those miserable core winter memories.
Winners at a Glance
- Obermeyer Quinn One-Piece
- Iksplor Kids Merino Base Layer Set
- Town Hall About Town Anorak
- Cotopaxi Kids Fuego Down Hooded Jacket
- Ridge Merino Kids Hyde Pullover Merino Hoodie
- Elan Starr Jrs Skis